Management Model of Community Relations and Industries in Community College
- Andi Irfan, Andi Idkhan, Eddy Sutadji, Sunardi Sunardi
- Corresponding Author
- Andi Irfan
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.56How to use a DOI?
- Management Model, Community College
- This study aims to validate the management model of public relations and industry measurement in Community College in South Sulawesi. This research was conducted on Community College Sidenreng Rappang State and Community College Enrekang State in South Sulawesi Province. This research uses quantitative approach of non experimental design of survey type. Population in this research is 150 lecturers, instructors, and Community College students. The public relations management attribute and the Community College industry used as the manifest variable in this study consist of twelve indicators. The data analysis technique used is confirmatory factor analysis to confirm the dimensions developed in the factor. To interpret the results of research, then standardized loading factor (λ) is used. The value used to estimate is λ <0.50 or λ <0.70 as the critical limit. The results showed that the charge factor or standardized loading factor (λ) of each observed variable ranged from 0.57 to 3.06 and t-values ranged from 2.61 to 9.69. The factor load value meets the acceptance criterion of λ ≥ 0.50. Similarly, the t-value also meets the acceptance criteria because the value is ≥ 1.96. The result of manifest variable reliability calculation from public relations management and industry Community College shows reliability of 0.878. This value meets the acceptance criteria of reliability ≥ 0.70, so it is concluded that the reliability of the measurement model of latent variable of public relations management and Community College industry is good.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Andi Irfan AU - Andi Idkhan AU - Eddy Sutadji AU - Sunardi Sunardi PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Management Model of Community Relations and Industries in Community College BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.56 ID - Irfan2018/07 ER -