Determining Priority Scale in Information Management System in Planning Of Developing Infrastructure in Vocational High School
- Sucipto Sucipto, Tri Rahardjo, Martono Martono, Sugiharto Sugiharto
- Corresponding Author
- Sucipto Sucipto
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.60How to use a DOI?
- priority scale; information management system; developing infrastructure; vocational high school Introduction
- Low and insufficient school infrastructure has negative impact on students learning and graduation. Many factors contribute the emerging of infrastructure gap in education. It is caused by the lack of maintenance and old developing, the ineffectiveness of government planning. It needs planning of proposing the developing of school infrastructure using good system, because it is conducted manually in the proposing process. The approach used in the study is qualitative. The study describes the importance of determining priority scale in information management system of planning the infrastructure developing of vocational high school. Data in the study are collected through interview with the headmasters, the Education Chief Board, the chief of Bappeda and budgetting division chief. The document study is conducted by analyzing textbook, note, and archives. The planning of developing school infrastructure must be done systematically by using system. Previously, the planning of developing infrastructure has not supported by available system. The determining criteria is the most important factor because it is used as basic to determine priority scale. Thing must be attended in selecting the criteria to make complete, inexcessive operational, precision and conformity decision. Conceiving criteria of priority scale precisely makes the chief of education board and the decision maker are easy to determine which school gets the first grant to build school infrasturucture and what infrastructure is fulfilled by the government. By using information management system, the planning of developing school infrastructure based on priority scale make the vocational school easy to propose and the other sides feel easy to approve, monitor, and evaluate the planning process and the developing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sucipto Sucipto AU - Tri Rahardjo AU - Martono Martono AU - Sugiharto Sugiharto PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Determining Priority Scale in Information Management System in Planning Of Developing Infrastructure in Vocational High School BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.60 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.60 ID - Sucipto2018/07 ER -