Model Proportion of Expertise Competence As Industry Recommendation In Industrial Selection Practice Program
- Novianto Laksana, Ratna Wardani
- Corresponding Author
- Novianto Laksana
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.61How to use a DOI?
- Competence propotional, AHP, decision support system
- This research aims for developing and implementing the proportion of field competency model that can be used as Industrial Market recommendation for determining the result of industrial practice selection that is appropriate with the criteria. The development design was grouped into three developmental procedures, consisting of: (a) preliminary study, (b) development study and (c) evaluation. There are seven expert test subjects which consisting of Human Resource Development (HRD) staff and engineers. The system test subjects are ten students who will do industrial practice in PT. Gamatechno Indonesia. Data collection techniques used questionnaires, direct observation and interviews. Data analysis technique used hierarchy Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) approach. approach created of 3 criterias, 13 subcriterias and 5 alternative job sectors. Each criteria were calculated by pairwise comparison resulting in a priority weight. The ratio consistence calculation for each criteria shows less than 0.1 so it is concluded that the priority weight is consistent and acceptable. The testing is executed with the comparison of the calculation result from developed decision support system. In this testing, the inputted data is from the student's assessment toward each criteria. The comparison result shows that the developed AHP approach model is running well.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Novianto Laksana AU - Ratna Wardani PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Model Proportion of Expertise Competence As Industry Recommendation In Industrial Selection Practice Program BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.61 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.61 ID - Laksana2018/07 ER -