The Effectiveness of Clothing Pattern Making Training with CAD-based System on Fashion Students
- Hamidah Suryani, Imayanti Imayanti, Muhammad Yahya
- Corresponding Author
- Hamidah Suryani
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.68How to use a DOI?
- effectiveness, training, clothing pattern, CAD system
- This descriptive research aims to give an overview of the effectiveness of clothing pattern making training with CAD system on Fashion students viewed from the result of knowledge test and performance test and the students’ response result. Techniques of collecting data obtained in research were documentation, test, questionnaire and observation. Data analysis technique used were descriptive analysis technique and Gain testing. The result of the research showed that the training of clothing pattern making based on CAD System on Fashion students met the effective criteria based on: 1) the improvement of students knowledge on clothing pattern making categorized as highly improved. The result of Gain testing was categorized as medium and the performance test was categorized as highly improved, 2) more than a half of the students gave positive feedback on the training, instructors, materials, worksheets, and training comfort.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hamidah Suryani AU - Imayanti Imayanti AU - Muhammad Yahya PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - The Effectiveness of Clothing Pattern Making Training with CAD-based System on Fashion Students BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.68 ID - Suryani2018/07 ER -