Development of Neural Network Controller for A Two-Link Flexible Manipulator
- Mohammad Khairudin, Totok Maryadi
- Corresponding Author
- Mohammad Khairudin
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.72How to use a DOI?
- control, neural network, the two-link flexible robot manipulator
- This paper discusses a neural network (NN) control of a two-link flexible robot manipulator. The PID controller was formerly used to solve nonlinearities problem. One more efficient solution for nonlinearities problem is NN. An evaluation was conducted to assess the performances of the controller in the areas of the input tracking controller capability of the system compared to PID control. Furthermore, it is analyzed the robustness of the NN based on PID control schemes. The results showed that NN based on PID controller demonstrated better performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mohammad Khairudin AU - Totok Maryadi PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Development of Neural Network Controller for A Two-Link Flexible Manipulator BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.72 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.72 ID - Khairudin2018/07 ER -