A Preliminary Study for Public Service and Commercial Operations of Digital Culture Resources in Parallel Mutually Beneficial Operating Mode
- YaNan Gao, YiChun Zhang, Rui Qi, MiaoLai Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- YaNan Gao
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.89How to use a DOI?
- Cultural undertakings, Culture industry, Digital culture, Business mode, Business cooperation
- Now with the rapid development of internet and information technology, the cultural resources of digitization is more and more attention, however, the construction is a long-term process, just relay on national investment is difficult to realize the development of sustainable. This paper studied the relationship between cultural undertakings and culture industry, their different characteristics and operation mode, introduced the idea of digital culture resources for public service and commercial operation in parallel mode, offer discriminating services to users. The implementation of the studied help the integration of digital culture resources, restructuring, and use of the high and new technology, to satisfy the people's growing spiritual and cultural needs.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - YaNan Gao AU - YiChun Zhang AU - Rui Qi AU - MiaoLai Zhou PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - A Preliminary Study for Public Service and Commercial Operations of Digital Culture Resources in Parallel Mutually Beneficial Operating Mode BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.89 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.89 ID - Gao2013/12 ER -