Study on the Status of the Education for Children with Autism in Cities---Taking Ningde City for Example
- Xi-feng Chen, Yan-feng Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Xi-feng Chen
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.93How to use a DOI?
- Autism; children; educaton; social
- Autistic disorder is taking seriously gradually with a high disease incidence among children. Because there are more and more children with autism, people are not aware of its serious before and our education system is not suitable for those children , that makes the education present situation pessimistical .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xi-feng Chen AU - Yan-feng Chen PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Study on the Status of the Education for Children with Autism in Cities---Taking Ningde City for Example BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.93 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.93 ID - Chen2013/12 ER -