Analysis on Practice of Talents Cultivation Mode Based on the Category-based Enrollment--Exampled by College of Fisheries and Life Science, Shanghai Ocean University
- Shan He, Hai-Peng Cao, Hong-Xin Tan
- Corresponding Author
- Shan He
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.151How to use a DOI?
- Shanghai Ocean University; Category-based enrollment; Talents cultivation mode; Reformation; Exploration
- Taking the progress of category-based enrollment at College of Fisheries and Life Science Shanghai Ocean University as a starting point, this article analyzes the reform initiatives of talents cultivation mode in the context of category-based enrollment launched in the fields of curriculum arrangement and educational resources allocation, and further demonstrates the reform tendency of talents cultivation mode in the comparison of that of similar colleges inland:(A) Optimize the training mode structure and specify requirements for basic knowledge. (B) Scale up the elective credits and enhance the flexibility of talents training mode. (C) Strengthen the practice and promote the internalization of professional skills. (D) Pay attention to professional literacy and reform the way of innovation credits authentication.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shan He AU - Hai-Peng Cao AU - Hong-Xin Tan PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Analysis on Practice of Talents Cultivation Mode Based on the Category-based Enrollment--Exampled by College of Fisheries and Life Science, Shanghai Ocean University BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.151 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.151 ID - He2013/12 ER -