SEMG Signals BP Neural Network Classification Based on Wavelet Packet Energy
- Liuyang Xu, Lijuan Shi, Yi Yu, Xinqi He, Yun Zhao, Juntang Lin
- Corresponding Author
- Liuyang Xu
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.11How to use a DOI?
- Surface EMG, Wavelet transform, Wavelet packet, BP neural network.
- The purpose of this paper is to study the different features of surface electromyography signals while subjects take different actions with their forearms. In this paper, the surface electromyography signals, recorded from some healthy volunteers under different actions (fist, fist exhibition, inside wrist pronation and wrist supination), were first denoised by wavelet packet transform. And then we extracted the features of the surface electromyography signals. Finally, the BP neural network was utilized to classify the features so as to distinguish different forearm actions. These results can be used as reference data in muscular diseases and disability in patients treatment or diagnosis .In this article, it was the first time to study surface electromyography signals, and this signal was generate by healthy volunteer under different action of fist ,fist exhibition inside wrist pronation and wrist supination .The method of this study could be used in produced intelligent prostheses.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liuyang Xu AU - Lijuan Shi AU - Yi Yu AU - Xinqi He AU - Yun Zhao AU - Juntang Lin PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - SEMG Signals BP Neural Network Classification Based on Wavelet Packet Energy BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.11 ID - Xu2016/07 ER -