The Application of Up-conversion Nanoparticles Materials in Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy
- Yajuan Xu, Tao Luan, Baitao Zeng, Wenshu Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Yajuan Xu
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.24How to use a DOI?
- Up-conversion nanoparticles, Tumor detection, Oncotherapy, Photo-d ynamic therapy.
- According to estimates by oncologists, if early tumor diagnosis and treatment in a timely manner can be achieved in the millimeter level or below, the cure rate of cancer will be able to increase to 80%-90%. With the rapid development and maturity of nano technology and scientific theory, Up-conversion nanoparticles (UCNPs) have become a tumor nanoplatform which can be used for early diagnosis and treatment.The review summarizes the progress of Up-conversion nanoparticles in detection and treatment of tumor in some research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yajuan Xu AU - Tao Luan AU - Baitao Zeng AU - Wenshu Liu PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - The Application of Up-conversion Nanoparticles Materials in Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.24 ID - Xu2016/07 ER -