Real-time Fluorescence Quantitative PCR and Prediction of Bovine Trf 2 Protein Funtion
- Yahong Huai, Shangzhong Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Yahong Huai
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.30How to use a DOI?
- Trf2 gene, cDNA cloning, Real-time fluorescence quantitative PCR, Bioinformation prediction.
- In order to study Trf 2 protein function in the sperm production, the Trf2 gene was studied and the protein function was predicted in this paper. Based on blast searches with the mRNA sequence of human Trf 2 and the bovine-EST databases, we used fragment assembly and RT-PCR technology to amplify sequence. The results show that a 1701 bp cDNA fragment (GenBank accession No.EU140625) isfirst obtained. The sequence contains a 561 bp ORF encoding 186 amino acids. Homology analysis show that the amino acid sequences of bovine Trf 2 is highly homologous to other species. Real-time F Q- PCR demonstrates that the levelof Trf 2 gene in liver and testis is highest in all organizations, relative to muscle. The protein may be associated with spermatogenesis. We acquire the Trf2 gene sequences and predict the function of Trf2 protein.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yahong Huai AU - Shangzhong Xu PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Real-time Fluorescence Quantitative PCR and Prediction of Bovine Trf 2 Protein Funtion BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.30 ID - Huai2016/07 ER -