Kinetics of Tyrosinase Catalyzing Reaction Activated by 3-O-Caffeoylquinic Acid
- Shengzhao Gong, Qingsheng Chen, Shimei Li
- Corresponding Author
- Shengzhao Gong
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.31How to use a DOI?
- Tyrosinase, 3-O-caffeoylquinic acid, Activation; Kinetics.
- The effect of 3-O-caffeoylquinic acid on the monophenolase and diphenolase activity was tested. The experimental results showed that the activation effected of 3-O-caffeoylquinic acid on both monophenolase and diphenolase activity .3-O-caffeoylquinic acid concentration leading 50% activity increase (AC50) was 10.50mg/L for monophenolase and 1.10g/L for diphenolase. 3-O-caffeoylquinic acid can remove the lag time of monophenolase. The activation kinetics of 3-O-caffeoylquinic acid analyzed by Lineweaver-Burk plots demonstrated a competitive activation for the oxidation of L-DOPA and the activation constants (KA) was determined to be 1.12g/L.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shengzhao Gong AU - Qingsheng Chen AU - Shimei Li PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Kinetics of Tyrosinase Catalyzing Reaction Activated by 3-O-Caffeoylquinic Acid BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.31 ID - Gong2016/07 ER -