Effects of Tonifying Kidney and Spleen, Detoxification of Throat for Th1 /Th2 of IgA Nephropathy Model Rats
- Di Zou, Dongmei Zhang, Yinping Wang, Shoulin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Di Zou
Available Online July 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.32How to use a DOI?
- Tonifying kidney and spleen, Detoxification of throat, IgA nephropathy, Cytokines, Th1 / Th2
- Purposes:to investigate the effects of tonifying kidney and spleen, detoxification of throat for Th1 /Th2 of IgA nephropathy model rats.Methods : 72 rats were randomly divided into blank group, model group, Tripterygium wilfordii multi glycoside tablet group (control group), tonifying kidney and spleen, detoxification of throat the medicine low, middle and high dose group, referring to reports of Huiyu Lu,such as the method of preparation of animal model, the fluorescent light semi quantitative method for detection of rat renal tissue membrane IgA deposition, enzyme linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) for detection of ratexpression level of serum cytokines interleukin prime (IL) IL-2, IL-4, IL-10, interference prime (INF) - . Results:After the model results showed varying degrees of poor appetite, hair messy, weight loss, kidney mesangial IgA deposition.The treatment group rat IgA deposition has been reduced. Compared with the blank group, the model group rats serum IL-2 and INF- levels were significantly lower (P0.05). Conclusion:IgAN model rat cytokine IL-2, IL-4, IL-10, INF- expression disorder and Th1/Th2 drift and the method of tonifying kidney and spleen, detoxification of throat can adjust the expression levels of cytokines IL-2, IL-4, IL-10 and INF- , and correct theTh2 / Th1 ratio drift.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Di Zou AU - Dongmei Zhang AU - Yinping Wang AU - Shoulin Zhang PY - 2016/07 DA - 2016/07 TI - Effects of Tonifying Kidney and Spleen, Detoxification of Throat for Th1 /Th2 of IgA Nephropathy Model Rats BT - International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-16.2016.32 ID - Zou2016/07 ER -