Study on Terpenoid Compounds of Different Tissues of Camphor Tree
- Ying-ying YUE, Yan FU, Jie CHANG
- Corresponding Author
- Ying-ying YUE
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.28How to use a DOI?
- Camphor tree, Terpenoids, SDE method, GC-MS.
- Based on the current research value of biomass and terpenoids, in this paper, the terpenoids contented in the different organizational of the camphor tree were analyzed by SDE extract method and GC-MS analysis method. The results showed that the contents of terpenoids contained in camphor leaves were the richest. The highest content of terpenoids in three tissues was camphor, especially the relative content of camphor in leaves got to 71.96%.In addition, except camphor, the higher terpeneoid compounds of the leaves respectively were carypohyllene (5.29%), -pinene (4.06%) and limonene (2.87%). The higher terpeneoid compounds of the branches respectively were -pinene (2.33%) and carypohyllene (1.78%). The terpenoids contained in the flowers were ketone terpenes, respectively, 2,3-acetylacetone (1.33%) and propyl methyl ketone (1.25%). This paper provides the basis for the extraction and utilization of terpenoids in camphor trees, which lays a foundation for the further study of the application value of natural terpenoids in camphor trees.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ying-ying YUE AU - Yan FU AU - Jie CHANG PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Study on Terpenoid Compounds of Different Tissues of Camphor Tree BT - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical and Biological Engineering 2017 (BBE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bbe-17.2017.28 ID - YUE2017/05 ER -