Differences between Aureobasidium Pullulans CGMCC No.3337 and Aureobasidium Pullulans TKPM10017 on Synthesis of Poly (β-L-malic-acid) Metabolism
- Hai-Song Yin, Yan-Hui Bian, Wei-Hua Tang, Xu-Jia Fan, Zheng Li, Chang-Sheng Qiao
- Corresponding Author
- Hai-Song Yin
Available Online January 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.10How to use a DOI?
- Poly (β-L-malic-acid) (PMLA), Aureobasidium pullulans, Protein spectrum experiment, Intracellular enzyme activity.
- Poly (β-L-malic-acid) (PMLA) is a sort of polyester and absolute biodegradable material. PMLA is a new type of nontoxic macromolecule material and with favorable biodegradation and biocompatibility. PMLA has extensive applications in the areas of pharmacy and medical industry. Application foreground of PMLA is very extensive. Poly malic acid has widely attracted the attention of people, but the studies of poly malic acid - Aureobasidium pullulans (A.pullulans) and the metabolic mechanism of A.pullulans is rarely reported, the researchers abroad studied A.pullulans is earlier than domestic researchers. The Key Laboratory of Industrial Microbiology, Ministry of Education, Tianjin University of Science and Technology preserve two strains which have different production--Aureobasidium pullulans CGMCC No.3337 and Aureobasidium pullulans TKPM10017. A.pullulans CGMCC No.3337 was selected from A.pullulans TKPM10017 by UV and He-Ne laser. There were significant differences in production of PMLA. In order to study the significant differences, we carried out the protein spectrum experiment the extraction of genome of A.pullulans TKPM10017 and A.pullulans CGMCC No.3337 and the Polymerase Chain Reaction of ATP synthase alpha subunit and ATP synthase beta subunit and gene sequence analysis. From the metabolic pathway perspective analyze on the causes of such differences.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hai-Song Yin AU - Yan-Hui Bian AU - Wei-Hua Tang AU - Xu-Jia Fan AU - Zheng Li AU - Chang-Sheng Qiao PY - 2016/01 DA - 2016/01 TI - Differences between Aureobasidium Pullulans CGMCC No.3337 and Aureobasidium Pullulans TKPM10017 on Synthesis of Poly (β-L-malic-acid) Metabolism BT - The International Conference on Biological Sciences and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.10 ID - Yin2016/01 ER -