Preparation of Diuridine and Dicytidine Pentaphosphates
- Yue-Hai You, Shan-Shan Gong, Qi Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Yue-Hai You
Available Online January 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.11How to use a DOI?
- Phosphoropiperidate, Dinucleoside pentaphosphates, Cytidine, Uridine, 4,5-dicyanoimidazole.
- Two symmetrical dinucleoside pentaphosphates, Up5U and Cp5C, were synthesized via the activation of the P (V)–N bond. The key nucleoside phosphoropiperidates intermediate were obtained by a redox condensation method. The reaction of the phosphoropiperidate with uridine and cytidine tetraphosphate in the presence of 4, 5-dicyanoimidazole (DCI) afforded the desired dinucleoside pentaphosphates in moderate isolated yields.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yue-Hai You AU - Shan-Shan Gong AU - Qi Sun PY - 2016/01 DA - 2016/01 TI - Preparation of Diuridine and Dicytidine Pentaphosphates BT - The International Conference on Biological Sciences and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.11 ID - You2016/01 ER -