The Research of Small Molecule Soybean Polypeptide Precipitated by TCA
- Jian Xiong, Yu-Ke Xiang, Jun Ye, Yu-Hao Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Jian Xiong
Available Online January 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.19How to use a DOI?
- Component, Soybean protein isolated, Trichloroacetic acid, Enzymolysis, Range of Molecular distribution.
- Trichloroacetic acid (tca) makes macromolecular peptides expose more hydrophobic groups and have precipitation effect. It’s widely used in the desalination and concentration of protein and peptide. This experiment use the alkaline protease enzymolysis the soybean protein isolated and makes the products as raw material, then do the high performance liquid chromatography (hplc) analysis of tca precipitation before and after enzymolysis liquid. Macromolecular peptidesore more than 10000 completely precipitated. Results show that the precipitation rate of more than 3000 u reached 62.01%, the molecular weight of 3000-1000 u is about 37.71%.When the molecular weight is less than 1000 u, the polypeptide precipitation rate drops to 22.51%. For the peak belonging 420 u, the main reason is that tca have strong absorption peak and a small amount of impurity absorption peak.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian Xiong AU - Yu-Ke Xiang AU - Jun Ye AU - Yu-Hao Zhang PY - 2016/01 DA - 2016/01 TI - The Research of Small Molecule Soybean Polypeptide Precipitated by TCA BT - The International Conference on Biological Sciences and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.19 ID - Xiong2016/01 ER -