The Status of Edible Mushrooms Resource Development and Nutrition Evaluation in Sichuan Province, China
- Qian-Qian Tang, Yu-Xian You, Yi-Wen Li, Si-Qi Zeng, Di Chen, Zhao Su, Ai-Ping Liu, Hong Chen, Chao-Hui Feng, Yao-Wen Liu, Cheng Li, Yun-Tao Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Qian-Qian Tang
Available Online January 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.34How to use a DOI?
- Edible mushrooms, Nutrition, Development, Sichuan.
- With the development of our agriculture, the utilization of edible mushrooms is more and more widely recognized. The resources of them are abundant in our country, especially in Sichuan. They contain not only rich nutrients, but also active substances such as polysaccharides, which with the biological activity of anti-tumor, anti-diabetic, antifungal and anti-viral. Though edible mushrooms have become the polar industry of Sichuan, still many problems concerning the food safety of edible mushrooms need to be solved. This paper conducts a clear exposition of rich edible mushrooms resources and problems existing in processing and utilization of edible mushrooms in Sichuan.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qian-Qian Tang AU - Yu-Xian You AU - Yi-Wen Li AU - Si-Qi Zeng AU - Di Chen AU - Zhao Su AU - Ai-Ping Liu AU - Hong Chen AU - Chao-Hui Feng AU - Yao-Wen Liu AU - Cheng Li AU - Yun-Tao Liu PY - 2016/01 DA - 2016/01 TI - The Status of Edible Mushrooms Resource Development and Nutrition Evaluation in Sichuan Province, China BT - The International Conference on Biological Sciences and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.34 ID - Tang2016/01 ER -