Wave Analysis of a Diffusive Modified Leslie-Gower Predator-prey System with Holling Type IV Schemes
- Jiang-Lin Zhao, Ding-Sheng Deng
- Corresponding Author
- Jiang-Lin Zhao
Available Online January 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.48How to use a DOI?
- Leslie-Gower, Holling type IV schemes, Traveling wave solution.
- A diffusive predator-prey model with modified Leslie-Gower and Holling type IV schemes is investigated analytically and numerically. Mathematical theoretical works mainly focus on the existence of traveling wave solutions. Numerical simulations are performed to confirm the feasibility of traveling wave solutions. All these results are significant in exploration of the dynamic complexity of ecosystems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiang-Lin Zhao AU - Ding-Sheng Deng PY - 2016/01 DA - 2016/01 TI - Wave Analysis of a Diffusive Modified Leslie-Gower Predator-prey System with Holling Type IV Schemes BT - The International Conference on Biological Sciences and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5747 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/bst-16.2016.48 ID - Zhao2016/01 ER -