Effects on Soil Organic Carbon and Microbial Biomass Carbon of Different Tillage
- Yang Zhichen, Li Hong, Bai Jinshun
- Corresponding Author
- Yang Zhichen
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.6How to use a DOI?
- different tillage; soil organic carbon; microbial biomass carbon.
- To research data of soil organic carbon content and Soil microbial biomass carbon of different tillage, the results show that less tillage measures could significantly increase the active soil organic carbon content and Soil microbial biomass carbon. In addition, the contribution to increase organic carbon and microbial biomass carbon is much higher under the straw return treatment than no straw return. Dynamic change of microbial biomass carbon in each tillage treatment is in 4-7 months, have the same trend, but in August and September showed the opposite trend compared plowing tillage with rotary tillage and zero tillage
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang Zhichen AU - Li Hong AU - Bai Jinshun PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Effects on Soil Organic Carbon and Microbial Biomass Carbon of Different Tillage BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.6 ID - Zhichen2015/08 ER -