Study on Microorganism Distribution Characteristics of Three Types of Typical Acidified Soils
- Li Tianxin, Meng Linglong, Li Nana, Zhao Yikun, Uwizeyimana Herman
- Corresponding Author
- Li Tianxin
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.19How to use a DOI?
- acidified soil; biological activities; bacteria identification; remediated soil.
- The acidified soil caused by the acid rain has become a global problem, however, its effects to the microorganisms in the soil is not well understood. The authors employed a series of physiological and biochemical experiments to test and analyze three typical acidified and the remediated soil like grassland soil on barren hills, masson pine soil, and mixed coniferous and broad-leaved forest soils. The observation shows that the number and categories of microorganisms decreased in the order bacteria> epiphyte >actinomycetes, and the number of microorganisms in different depth of soil decreased in the order 0 20cm>20 40cm>40 60cm.Moreover, separation and identification of bacteria indicates that preponderant bacteria in different soils were distinguishing, so were the soil before and after remediation with the change of soil pH.The results enable us to further understand the characteristics of the remediated acidified soil from the aspect of microbiology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Tianxin AU - Meng Linglong AU - Li Nana AU - Zhao Yikun AU - Uwizeyimana Herman PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - Study on Microorganism Distribution Characteristics of Three Types of Typical Acidified Soils BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.19 ID - Tianxin2015/08 ER -