A Study on Ecological Impacts of the Large Scale Engineering Project Evaluation System under the View of Life Cycle
- Li Wei, Liu Bingqing, Zhang Hongtu
- Corresponding Author
- Li Wei
Available Online August 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.20How to use a DOI?
- life cycle; the large scale engineering project; ecological impact; evaluation system.
- Construction of a huge number of large scale engineering projects boosts Chinese economy, but at the same time, it exerts great impacts on the ecological environment. This paper put the ecological impacts of large scale engineering projects as the research object. By elaborating on large scale engineering projects' impacts on land, water, climate, geology and energy resources, it presents a reasonable evaluation system should address various ecological issues including the conservation and rational use of materials, conservation and intensive use of land, energy saving projects, prevention of geological disasters, protection of natural ecosystem and promotion of resource-environment-economy-social harmonious development in projects. Based on the ecological impact assessment needs, using scientific principles, this paper gives the index system for major ecological impact assessment of the Large Scale Engineering Projects in order to provide a reference.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Wei AU - Liu Bingqing AU - Zhang Hongtu PY - 2015/08 DA - 2015/08 TI - A Study on Ecological Impacts of the Large Scale Engineering Project Evaluation System under the View of Life Cycle BT - 2015 AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cas-15.2015.20 ID - Wei2015/08 ER -