Research on Time-Frequency Domain Acquisition Algorithm of Parallel Combinatory Spread Spectrum System Based on FFT
- L.L. Guo, Z.G. Sun, S. Chen, B.C. Wang, X.Y. Ning
- Corresponding Author
- L.L. Guo
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.5How to use a DOI?
- PCSS; FFT; time-frequency domain acquisition; low SNR
- In this paper, an acquisition algorithm is discussed in parallel combinatory spread spectrum (PCSS) system. The algorithm model is first built. Then, an improved algorithm utilizing multiple correlation peak accumulation under low SNR is proposed. The simulation results show that Doppler offset and PN code-phase delay can be obtained by using the proposed acquisition algorithms. The simulation results also represent that a good performance of detection probability can be obtained by adjusting the number of PN code period in low SNR.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - L.L. Guo AU - Z.G. Sun AU - S. Chen AU - B.C. Wang AU - X.Y. Ning PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Research on Time-Frequency Domain Acquisition Algorithm of Parallel Combinatory Spread Spectrum System Based on FFT BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.5 ID - Guo2015/06 ER -