OFDM Synchronization Improved Algorithm Based on Cyclic Prefix
- T.Y. Zhang, G.F. Chen, X.C. Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- T.Y. Zhang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.6How to use a DOI?
- OFDM; synchronization; cyclic prefix
- The current study synchronization algorithm based on cyclic prefix, requirements of cyclic prefix length cannot be greater than OFDM the 1/4 of the symbol timing synchronization, otherwise, the system timing synchronization error will be significant. Aiming at this problem, this paper again by changing the training sequence structure, puts forward the improved synchronization algorithm, consider the impact of the correlation coefficient on timing synchronous, by an estimate of the correlation coefficient, reducing the factors that affect the performance of the ML timing synchronization algorithm; in the frequency offset estimation, using the set of related ideas to eliminate the drawbacks of ML algorithm performance in multipath channel low, through the simulation verified the effectiveness of the algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - T.Y. Zhang AU - G.F. Chen AU - X.C. Zhang PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - OFDM Synchronization Improved Algorithm Based on Cyclic Prefix BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.6 ID - Zhang2015/06 ER -