An Improved OFDM Synchronization Algorithm Based on Training Sequence
- Y. Jiao, G.F. Chen, X.C. Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Y. Jiao
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.7How to use a DOI?
- OFDM; synchronization; training sequence
- The present study of the synchronization algorithm based on training sequence, has a small peak value easily confused with accurate timing synchronization peak value, resulting in error occurs and so on in timing synchronization. To solve this problem, this paper redesign the structure of training symbols by using a better correlation sequence, to complete system synchronization task. Through effective calculation, the algorithm improves the coarse timing synchronization accuracy, increases the fractional frequency offset estimation accuracy, but also ensure the performance improvement of the fine timing synchronization and integer frequency offset estimation. Comparing simulation between the algorithm and the newly proposed algorithm under the Gauss channel and multipath channel, verifies the effectiveness of the newly proposed algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Y. Jiao AU - G.F. Chen AU - X.C. Zhang PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - An Improved OFDM Synchronization Algorithm Based on Training Sequence BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.7 ID - Jiao2015/06 ER -