A Novel Reconfiguration Method in Smart Distribution Grid Considering Interval Data and Distributed Generation
- W. Dai, W.X. Sheng, K.Y. Liu, Y. Sheng, Z.J. Ye
- Corresponding Author
- W. Dai
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.8How to use a DOI?
- distribution reconfiguration; interval analysis; reliability; data uncertainty
- This paper investigates optimal network recon?guration problem considering data uncertainties, with the integration of distributed generation (DG) in distribution grid. The proposed network reconfiguration formulation is formed as a multi-objective optimization problem. Through normalization of each objective function, the multi-objective optimization is transformed to single-objective optimization. The optimization problem is further solved by combining Binary Particle Swarm Optimization (BPSO) and Harmony Search Algorithm (HSA) considering DG integration, where BPSO is utilized to solve the reconfiguration problem, and DG placement is optimized based on the optimal network structure using improved HSA. Interval analysis is applied to deal with parameter uncertainties. Numerical tests on IEEE 33-bus, PG&E 69-bus show the applicability of the proposed method. The computational result indicates that the proposed algorithm for optimal network reconfiguration is feasible and effective.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - W. Dai AU - W.X. Sheng AU - K.Y. Liu AU - Y. Sheng AU - Z.J. Ye PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - A Novel Reconfiguration Method in Smart Distribution Grid Considering Interval Data and Distributed Generation BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.8 ID - Dai2015/06 ER -