Improvement on OFG Decoding Method for LT Codes
- J. Guo, S. X Wu, Z. Q Wang, X. L Li
- Corresponding Author
- J. Guo
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.21How to use a DOI?
- erasure channel; digital fountain; LT codes; decoding method
- The digital fountain is a network encoding technology of an essentially infinite of encoded symbols, and LT codes is a class of codes that are useful in implementing an ideal digital fountain. Based on analysis of existing LT decoding algorithm, an improved method is proposed. At each encoded symbol arrivals, the new method performs both the triangular and back-substitution steps of Gaussian elimination on the fly, thus distributing the decoding work during all symbols reception and obtaining a short delay.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - J. Guo AU - S. X Wu AU - Z. Q Wang AU - X. L Li PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Improvement on OFG Decoding Method for LT Codes BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.21 ID - Guo2015/06 ER -