Reactive Power Dispatch Based on Self-Adaptive Differential Evolution Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization
- C. Wang, Y.C Liu, H.H Guo, Y. Chen
- Corresponding Author
- C. Wang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.20How to use a DOI?
- reactive power dispatch; particle swarm optimization (PSO); self-adapting hybrid strategy; global optimization; differential Evolution (DE)
- Reactive power dispatch, which may have many local optima, is an important and challenging task in the operation and control of electric power system. This paper presents a Self-adaptive Differential Evolution hybrid Particle Swarm (SaDEPS) optimization algorithm for optimal reactive power dispatch problem. In this method, each particle is updated by a randomly selected strategy from a candidate pool, which contains strategies with different searching behaviors. SaDEPS applied to optimal reactive power dispatch is evaluated on IEEE 14-bus system. The numerical results, show that SaDEPS could find high-quality solutions with higher convergence speed and probability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - C. Wang AU - Y.C Liu AU - H.H Guo AU - Y. Chen PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Reactive Power Dispatch Based on Self-Adaptive Differential Evolution Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.20 ID - Wang2015/06 ER -