The Discrete Time Non-Persistent CSMA Protocol with Functions of Monitoring and Multichannel Mechanism Based on Binary Tree Conflict Resolution in WSN
- S.J Zhou, H.W Ding, Y.F Zhao, P. Li
- Corresponding Author
- S.J Zhou
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.31How to use a DOI?
- wireless sensor network; conflict resolution; functions of monitoring; multichannel; non-persistent CSMA; throughput
- In wireless sensor networks, the average cycle method is used to analyze the proposed protocol: the discrete time non-persistent CSMA protocol with functions of monitoring and multichannel mechanism based on binary tree conflict resolution; accurate mathematical expressions of related indicators are got through rigorous mathematical derivation. By simulation, the correctness of the model is verified; by comparing to the system performance with the conventional non-persistent CSMA protocol, the former is more stable and controllable. On the basis of ensuring fairness in the allocation of resources, more network resources is assigned to the channel of higher priority, channel utilization improved greatly. With multichannel mechanism, system throughput has been significantly improved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - S.J Zhou AU - H.W Ding AU - Y.F Zhao AU - P. Li PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - The Discrete Time Non-Persistent CSMA Protocol with Functions of Monitoring and Multichannel Mechanism Based on Binary Tree Conflict Resolution in WSN BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.31 ID - Zhou2015/06 ER -