A Nodal Arranging and Covering Algorithm Based on the Energy of Multi Sensors
- X.H Wei, B.H Yang, W.D Lu, H.W Wang, R.H Zhang, W.X Zeng
- Corresponding Author
- X.H Wei
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.40How to use a DOI?
- sensor network; node layout; multi-sensor; random distribution
- The main research in this article is wireless sensor network design problem about radar engineering vehicle. The core of the research in the text relates to a multi-sensor energy nodes arrangement based and covering algorithm. Firstly, Sensor nodes arrangements and coverage area was descript in this text. Then, we propose the solving algorithm for the maximum disjoint sets of mutually exclusive problem. The example analysis show that if N is the cardinality of mutually exclusive set, the network can continue to extend the N time times. This gives a reference for the random arrangement of uneven distribution condition sensor node position.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - X.H Wei AU - B.H Yang AU - W.D Lu AU - H.W Wang AU - R.H Zhang AU - W.X Zeng PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - A Nodal Arranging and Covering Algorithm Based on the Energy of Multi Sensors BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.40 ID - Wei2015/06 ER -