Multimode Waveguide Van-Atta Array
- Y.V Yukhanov, T.Y Privalova, I.V Merglodov, E.V Kriuk
- Corresponding Author
- Y.V Yukhanov
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.41How to use a DOI?
- antenna array; frequency-selective surface; shield; radiation pattern; scattering characteristic
- In this paper, approximate formulas are obtained for the monostatic and bistatic diagrams of radar cross-section of waveguide Van-Atta array considering excitation and propagation of higher types of waves in tracts. Their contribution to the scattered field is studied. The required number of higher types of waves and their propagation conditions are estimated to ensure the widest possible monostatic diagram of radar cross-section. Based on this analysis, the designs of multimode waveguide Van-Atta arrays are offered with tracts, providing non-dispersible transfer of fields between each pair of emitters.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Y.V Yukhanov AU - T.Y Privalova AU - I.V Merglodov AU - E.V Kriuk PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Multimode Waveguide Van-Atta Array BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.41 ID - Yukhanov2015/06 ER -