Research on Saturation Detection Circuit for Power MosFET
- A. Wang, W.G Wang, Q. Zhang, R. Wu
- Corresponding Author
- A. Wang
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.45How to use a DOI?
- a half bridge topology; saturation test; short circuit protection; stray inductance
- With big projects implementation, such as space station and cargo spacecraft in orbit increasing the dosage of the secondary power supply, the requirement of increasing the for reliability, used in great quantities however on-orbit secondary power supply of power MosFET can only conservative derating use, no effective protection methods. Based on the half bridge topology of power circuit of MosFET possible failure mode analysis put forward a kind of power MosFET saturation detection circuit. Circuit is characterized by low detection threshold lag, shut off the fast response, junction temperature compensation. Refund saturation in this paper, the detection circuit is analyzed and pointed out that the stray inductance of moderate packaging cause impact on short circuit detection threshold.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - A. Wang AU - W.G Wang AU - Q. Zhang AU - R. Wu PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Research on Saturation Detection Circuit for Power MosFET BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.45 ID - Wang2015/06 ER -