Development of a High Temperature Superconducting Controllable Reactor Based on Finite Element Method
- M. Song, Z.T. Yu, B. Sun, B.C Chen, J.X Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- M. Song
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.46How to use a DOI?
- high temperature superconducting (HTS); finite element model; controllable reactor
- A new 40kVA, 400V high-temperature superconducting (HTS) controllable reactor of transformer type has been designed, built and tested. The reactor has totally 3 windings and utilize Bi2223 HTS materials to wound the inside two windings which are responsible for the adjust of the reactor’s reactance. A finite element model was developed and simulation was conducted to predict its performance, such as capacity, harmonic and response. Then experiments were carried out and results are compared.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - M. Song AU - Z.T. Yu AU - B. Sun AU - B.C Chen AU - J.X Yuan PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Development of a High Temperature Superconducting Controllable Reactor Based on Finite Element Method BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.46 ID - Song2015/06 ER -