Analyzing Doubly Fed Induction Generator Impact in an Electrical Grid
- T.O Ruben, H.T Agustina, A.M Omar, M.M David
- Corresponding Author
- T.O Ruben
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.48How to use a DOI?
- DFIG; distribution grid; reactive power
- This paper examines the reactive power control capability of doubly fed induction generator connecting to distribution grid with and without the inclusion of capacitor banks. The dynamic response characteristics of the wind power generator in the case of fault in the network to assure the secure and reliable operation of wind farm is presented. The stator-flux-oriented vector control principle is applied to build a model of the doubly fed induction generator in dq synchronous coordination system and the simulation software is employed to investigate its performance into distribution grid of eleven nodes.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - T.O Ruben AU - H.T Agustina AU - A.M Omar AU - M.M David PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Analyzing Doubly Fed Induction Generator Impact in an Electrical Grid BT - International Conference on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Applications PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cisia-15.2015.48 ID - Ruben2015/06 ER -