Study on Chebyshev FIR Filters in Airborne Gravity Data Processing
- Wei Zhou, Tijing Cai, Zeyang Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Zhou
Available Online July 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.42How to use a DOI?
- airborne gravity data; low-pass; Chebyshev approximation; finite impulse response (FIR)
- In order to pick up the low-frequency gravity anomaly from airborne gravity data, a finite impulse response (FIR) low-pass digital filter with the Chebyshev approximation theorem was designed, and the filtering effects of three design parameters were studied. Results show that the filter order may amplify the passband section and affect the stopband attenuation; the passband and stopband edge frequency have similar effects on transition band but opposite effects on stopband. Compared with the commercial software results, the standard deviations of the filtered gravity anomalies using the optimal parameters are within 1mGal, and the internal accord accuracy of four survey lines after level adjusting is 0.585mGal.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Zhou AU - Tijing Cai AU - Zeyang Xu PY - 2013/07 DA - 2013/07 TI - Study on Chebyshev FIR Filters in Airborne Gravity Data Processing BT - 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/cse.2013.42 ID - Zhou2013/07 ER -