An Analysis on the Development of Dong Nationality Settlement from Ecological Perspective
- Yanmin Liang, Zhimeng Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Yanmin Liang
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.36How to use a DOI?
- Village; Settlement; Space; Ecology
- The traditional concept about original ecological culture can be reflected largely by the unique settlement culture of Dong nationality and their behavioral habits. Actually in Dong nationality villages, the site selection and the spatial construction have also shown their unique cultural and ecological landscape. In this paper, through the analysis on the spatial pattern of Dong nationality settlement in North Guangxi, we make an attempt to find out the spatial characteristics of the construction and the components of the village. Also through the study on the cultural crisis faced by the Dong nationality settlement, we give some suggestion in this paper regarding the principle and the measures taken to protect and utilize the settlement space of Dong nationality.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanmin Liang AU - Zhimeng Huang PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - An Analysis on the Development of Dong Nationality Settlement from Ecological Perspective BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.36 ID - Liang2016/04 ER -