Research on the College Students' Competition Credit-Assisted Management System for Practical Universities
- Yucheng Zhang, Lidong Song, Wenzhun Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Yucheng Zhang
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.38How to use a DOI?
- College Student; Competition; Credit-Assisted; Management; Practical Feature.
- In this paper, we conduct the research on the college students' competition credit-assisted management system for practical universities. Due to talents training goal of colleges and universities there is a progressive transformation relation, therefore, in the process of the talents training target decomposition, should not only pay attention to the logic of vertical target, and to pay attention to the correlation level goal, coordination, emphasize the overall effect and reasonable decomposition of the target. The talents training goal of colleges and universities management mode is the key to how to the school's overall training goal and professional training objectives into faculty and student's personal goals, and to mobilize staff and students actively to achieve personal goals, so that the organizational goals to complete. In the process of target decomposition to emphasize the participation of faculty and students, pay attention to target at the level of decomposition and conversion.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yucheng Zhang AU - Lidong Song AU - Wenzhun Huang PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Research on the College Students' Competition Credit-Assisted Management System for Practical Universities BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.38 ID - Zhang2016/04 ER -