Study on the Influential Factors of Village Cadres' Work Enthusiasm in Supply of Village-level Public Goods: Based on Survey Data in Fujian Province
- Xiuyi Li, Weiping Liu, Xiaoyan Xing
- Corresponding Author
- Xiuyi Li
Available Online April 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.40How to use a DOI?
- “One Case, One Meeting” mechanism; Village cadre; Village-level public goods; Village cadres' work enthusiasm
- “One Case, One Meeting” has become the basic mechanism in the supply of village-level public goods.After the mechanism innovation in 2008, many villages were witnessed to breakthrough the collaborative dilemma in“One Case, One Meeting”.The existing research put more emphasis on financial reward in villagers’ collaboration,ignorant of the critical role of village cadres,not to mention which factors transform village cadres’ behavior from “idleness” to “entrepreneur” in the supply of village-level public goods.Based on cases in Fujian Province,by means of quantitative analysis ,the author obtained a results that national performance assessment,election and villagers’ meeting have significant impact on village cadres' work enthusiasm in “One Case, One Meeting” mechanism.The author concluded that if we want to motivate village cadres spent more effort in the supply of village-level public goods,we should improve the mechanism of village cadres' incentive and evaluation,fully employ role of villagers’ meeting.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiuyi Li AU - Weiping Liu AU - Xiaoyan Xing PY - 2016/04 DA - 2016/04 TI - Study on the Influential Factors of Village Cadres' Work Enthusiasm in Supply of Village-level Public Goods: Based on Survey Data in Fujian Province BT - 6th International Conference on Electronic, Mechanical, Information and Management Society PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-16.2016.40 ID - Li2016/04 ER -