Practice and Reflection on Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education in Medical Colleges and Universities in China
- Wenbin Tan, Jian Zhou, Jianning Qiu, Xue Wang, Yugang Yan, Feng Qin, Weijuan Dai
- Corresponding Author
- Wenbin Tan
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.39How to use a DOI?
- Medical colleges; Innovation and entrepreneurship; Practice and thinking
- The rise of the knowledge economy makes the international core competitiveness gradually manifest itself as the cultivation, configuration and regulation of human resources and knowledge, as well as the ownership of intellectual property. Knowledge to promote economic development is based on high-quality innovation and entrepreneurial talents. This article discusses this from the medical universities, and proposes that the construction of innovation and entrepreneurship education model in medical colleges and universities must meet the needs of the era and social development. Research on innovation and entrepreneurship education is of great significance to medicine. It also studies the reform of teaching methods and teaching contents in practice and exploration, and carries out medical students' innovation and entrepreneurship practice activities, so as to build an innovative model of entrepreneurship education in medical colleges. It is hoped that the paper will help medical colleges to carry out innovation and entrepreneurship education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenbin Tan AU - Jian Zhou AU - Jianning Qiu AU - Xue Wang AU - Yugang Yan AU - Feng Qin AU - Weijuan Dai PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Practice and Reflection on Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education in Medical Colleges and Universities in China BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.39 ID - Tan2018/08 ER -