A Study on the Impact of Competition Intensity on Internationalization Degree and International Performance
- Zhongwei Cao, Jiang Xu, Zhiyuan Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhongwei Cao
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.40How to use a DOI?
- Competition intensity; Internationalization degree; International performance
- The advance of the economy globalization and integration of world economy puts a new challenge on the development of small and medium enterprises (SMEs). In order to actively cater to new science and technology revolution and related new technology application, SMEs looks and analyzes domestic and international market constantly to survive themselves in severe competition and realize the long-term development. To analyze the influence factors of internationalization degree and international performance, in this paper, we introduce the concept of competition intensity and analyze the impact of competition intensity on internationalization degree and international performance by analyzing documents. The results showed that there was a positive correlation between the competition intensity faced by SMEs and their internationalization performance, but there was a negative correlation between the competition intensity faced by SMEs and their internationalization degree.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhongwei Cao AU - Jiang Xu AU - Zhiyuan Liu PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - A Study on the Impact of Competition Intensity on Internationalization Degree and International Performance BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.40 ID - Cao2018/08 ER -