Discussion on the Value and Development of Long-distance Exercise in Universities under the Craze of Marathon
- Hefeng Zou, Wei Li, Manman Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Hefeng Zou
Available Online August 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.46How to use a DOI?
- Marathon sports; Long－distance exercise; Value; Development
- With the development of national economy and the improvement of people's living standards, the marathon sports has been developing vigorously, and the number of events and participants rising constantly. However long－distance exercise in college is not hot, and the physical condition of students is also declining year by year. This paper analyzes the positive influence of long-distance running on students, and puts forward some countermeasures to develop campus long-distance running in the context of marathon fever.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hefeng Zou AU - Wei Li AU - Manman Liu PY - 2018/08 DA - 2018/08 TI - Discussion on the Value and Development of Long-distance Exercise in Universities under the Craze of Marathon BT - 8th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Management Society (EMIM 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/emim-18.2018.46 ID - Zou2018/08 ER -