Two Order Sliding Fuzzy Type-2 Control Based on Integral Sliding Mode for MIMO Systems
- Malik Manceur, Najib Essounbouli, Abdelaziz Hamzaoui
- Corresponding Author
- Malik Manceur
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.8How to use a DOI?
- Higher order sliding mode, MIMO nonlinear systems, Integral sliding mode, Fuzzy logic type-2, T-S fuzzy systems, Lyapunov stability.
- A higher order sliding fuzzy type-2 controller scheme for an nth order multi-input multi-output (MIMO) nonlinear uncertain perturbed systems is proposed in the paper. To overcome the constraint on the knowledge of the system model, local models related to some operating points were used to synthesize a nominal fuzzy type-2 global model. The controller uses integral sliding mode concept and contains two parts. Adaptive fuzzy type-2 systems have been introduced to generate the Super Twisting signals to avoid both the chattering and the constraint on the knowledge of upper bounds of both disturbances and uncertainties. These fuzzy type-2 systems are adjusted on-line by adaptation laws deduced from the stability analysis in Lyapunov sense. The advantages of the method are that its implementation is easy, the time convergence is chosen in advance and the robustness is ensured. Simulation results of two link robot manipulator are presented to illustrate the tracking performances of the method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Malik Manceur AU - Najib Essounbouli AU - Abdelaziz Hamzaoui PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Two Order Sliding Fuzzy Type-2 Control Based on Integral Sliding Mode for MIMO Systems BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 992 EP - 999 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.8 ID - Manceur2011/08 ER -