On the solutions of L-fuzzy relational equations with sub-triangle composition and its relation with the L-Fuzzy Concept Theory
- Cristina Alcalde, Anna Burusco, Ramon Fuentes-González
- Corresponding Author
- Cristina Alcalde
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.96How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy relational equations, L-fuzzy tolerances, Formal Concept Analysis, L-fuzzy Concept Theory.
- Given a Brouwerian complete lattice (L, ) and two referential sets K and E, and using a fuzzy relation R LE×E which is reflexive and symmetric, certain fuzzy relations H LK×E are characterized as solutions of X R = X. These solutions H can be determinated by means of the L-fuzzy concepts associated with the K-labeled L-fuzzy context (L, K, E, E, R).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cristina Alcalde AU - Anna Burusco AU - Ramon Fuentes-González PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - On the solutions of L-fuzzy relational equations with sub-triangle composition and its relation with the L-Fuzzy Concept Theory BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 986 EP - 991 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.96 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.96 ID - Alcalde2011/08 ER -