Fuzzy assessment of test results
- Oleksandr Sokolov, Olga Molchanova
- Corresponding Author
- Oleksandr Sokolov
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.42How to use a DOI?
- item response theory, ability, difficulty, assessment scales, logit
- The objective of this research is to study various assessment methods used in modern test systems. Methods based on classical test theory and IRT (item response theory) have been considered in this paper. The approaches to improve the quality of assessment of the ability level as a function of the diversity of evaluation points have been proposed. Statistical analysis packages SPSS, the tests analysis WinSteps and MatLab packages have been applied as software tools.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Oleksandr Sokolov AU - Olga Molchanova PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Fuzzy assessment of test results BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 644 EP - 650 SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.42 ID - Sokolov2011/08 ER -