Management decision-aiding with a fuzzy integral based Performance Measurement System
- Lamia Berrah, Jacky Montmain, Vincent Clivillé, Gilles Mauris
- Corresponding Author
- Lamia Berrah
Available Online August 2011.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.48How to use a DOI?
- industrial performance, multicriteria decision-making, Choquet fuzzy integral, management strategies, business turn-over improvement.
- This article is a contribution to the decision-maker's requirements to adapt resource allocation and define rewards according to the performance assessments at each milestone of an improvement action plan execution. Our approach is based on Performance Measurement Systems relating interacting elementary performance to the overall performance by a 2-additive Choquet integral aggregation. Performance improvement analysis for resource allocation and motivation management is based on the marginal contributions of each elementary performance to the overall performance which give useful information on the way the overall performance has been achieved and would be improved. The propositions are applied to the business turn-over performance improvement of a SME company manufacturing kitchens and bathrooms.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lamia Berrah AU - Jacky Montmain AU - Vincent Clivillé AU - Gilles Mauris PY - 2011/08 DA - 2011/08 TI - Management decision-aiding with a fuzzy integral based Performance Measurement System BT - Proceedings of the 7th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology PB - Atlantis Press SP - 636 EP - 643 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/eusflat.2011.48 ID - Berrah2011/08 ER -