LOGISTICS BONDED CENTER AS NEW CUSTOMS FACILITY BREAKTHROUGH FOR REDUCING LOGISTICS TIME AND COST
- Raden Didiet Rahmat Hidayat, Mohammad Iqbal Firdaus, Lis Lesmini, Harry Purwoko
- Corresponding Author
- Raden Didiet Rahmat Hidayat
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.5How to use a DOI?
- temporary warehouse, bonded warehouse, bonded logistics center, customs facility
- The Bonded Logistics Center (PLB) as the Government's Economic Policy Package issued in September 2015. This clarified by Regulation of the Minister of Finance No. 272 Year 2015 on Bonded Logistics Center (PLB) plus the Regulation of the Director General of Customs and Excise No. 1 of 2016, Regulation of the Director General of Customs and Excise No. 2 Year 2016 and Regulation of the Director General of Customs and Excise No. 3 Year 2016. The differences among Tempat Penimbunan Sementara (TPS) or Temporary Storage, Gudang Berikat (GB) or Bonded Warehouse compared to Pusat Logistik Berikat (PLB) or Bonded Logistics Center as the new competitive advantage as new Customs Facility of Indonesia for reducing Logistics cost and time.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Raden Didiet Rahmat Hidayat AU - Mohammad Iqbal Firdaus AU - Lis Lesmini AU - Harry Purwoko PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - LOGISTICS BONDED CENTER AS NEW CUSTOMS FACILITY BREAKTHROUGH FOR REDUCING LOGISTICS TIME AND COST BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.5 ID - RahmatHidayat2017/11 ER -