IMPLEMENTATION OF TANK CLEANING AND LOADING AND DISCHARGING WITH SAFETY OF THE SHIP CREW OF MT FATMAWATI AT PT. BERLIAN LAJU TANKER
- Asep Arif Bahtiar, Juliater Simarmata
- Corresponding Author
- Asep Arif Bahtiar
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.9How to use a DOI?
- Tank cleaning, Cargo loading and discharging, Procedure, Ship Crew safety, International Safety Code
- The objective of the research is to analyze the influence of between tank cleaning and cargo loading and discharging activity with safety of the ship Crew on PT Berlin Laju Tanker, Type of research is quantitative research by means of survey, where the data obtained through a questionnaire that will be distribute on air to the ship Crew of PT Berlian Laju Tanker, The population in this research is a chemical ship Crew of PT Berlian Laju Tanker totaled 30, The sample taken is 30 (Nineteen) people. Data collected through the instrument in the form of questioner. Method of data analysis can be concluded that: (1) The tank cleaning has a positive and significant impact on safety of the ship Crew (2) The loading and discharging activity has a positive and significant impact on safety of the ship Crew (3) The tank cleaning and loading and discharging has a positive and significant impact on the safety of the ship Crew of MT Fatmawati on PT Berlian Laju tanker, The implication of the research are Safety of the ship Crew can be achieved and improve by upgrading the implementation the procedure of the tank cleaning and cargo loading and discharging and safety management system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Asep Arif Bahtiar AU - Juliater Simarmata PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - IMPLEMENTATION OF TANK CLEANING AND LOADING AND DISCHARGING WITH SAFETY OF THE SHIP CREW OF MT FATMAWATI AT PT. BERLIAN LAJU TANKER BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.9 ID - Bahtiar2017/11 ER -