IMPROVING SAFETY BEHAVIOR IN AIRPORT CARGO WAREHOUSE
- Dinar Dewi Kania, Dian Artanti Arubusman, Eko Probo D. Warpani, Oce Prasetya
- Corresponding Author
- Dinar Dewi Kania
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.12How to use a DOI?
- safety behavior, risk assessment, cargo, airport warehouse, behaviour-based safety
- The aim of this research is to identify the risk of the job at The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport cargo warehouse and how to improve the safety behavior. The research used descriptive qualitative research and the risk assessment was employed to identify the highest risk of the job. The data obtained through observation on Focus Group Discussion (FGD), in-depth interview, and questioner. The risk level of activities in the outbound and inbound warehouses is essentially similar, but the risk in the inbound warehouses have a higher risk level than outbound warehouses. Risk control measures used to reduce the level of risk in the outbound and inbound warehouses are more of an administrative control and increased awareness of workers in using personal protective equipment (PPE) through active caring behavior.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dinar Dewi Kania AU - Dian Artanti Arubusman AU - Eko Probo D. Warpani AU - Oce Prasetya PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - IMPROVING SAFETY BEHAVIOR IN AIRPORT CARGO WAREHOUSE BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.12 ID - Kania2017/11 ER -