STUDY OF THE USE OF MULTI-TRIP CARD FOR TRANSPORTATION IN JAKARTA
- Hardika Pratama, Mundziri Pratiknyo, Abdullah Ade Suryobuwono
- Corresponding Author
- Hardika Pratama
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.38How to use a DOI?
- Multitrip ticketing, Implementing ticketing system, Integrated transportation, transportation management, E-ticketing
- The more and more progress in technology especially in transportation urge the more sophisticated and easier in implementation. Due to the high volume of urbanization also need the transportation system getting high, therefore the government especially Jakarta is speeding the development in mass transportation. All mass transportation especially in rail system are being set up, and they will be integrated with other system. To complete and to ease passengers pay the cost, government should apply the multi-trip ticketing system as well. This observation uses qualitative research method by collecting data based on interview conducted and direct observation to the field. The data record should be studied by using comparative study based on the same case of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and England empirically. By getting implementation ticketing system of other country, we can compare which is better to be implemented in our city. The study gives some results like; (1) Integration of the ticketing system's condition is not yet done; (2) Ticketing system of London is very suitable to be applied in Jakarta; (3) To implement multi-trip card in Jakarta should be done step-by-step.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hardika Pratama AU - Mundziri Pratiknyo AU - Abdullah Ade Suryobuwono PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - STUDY OF THE USE OF MULTI-TRIP CARD FOR TRANSPORTATION IN JAKARTA BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.38 ID - Pratama2017/11 ER -