SLOT TIME CAPACITY IN PEAK HOUR AT SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Adnan Arya Wicaksana, Fikri Maulana Effendi, Tito Warsito
- Corresponding Author
- Adnan Arya Wicaksana
Available Online November 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.56How to use a DOI?
- Soekarno-Hatta, slot-time capacity, add runway, traffic growth, queue
- In early 2015, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport was one of the airport that nominated as the busiest in the world in 2014. Soekarno-Hatta was ranked 12, with the number of passenger ñ 59.4 million per year, which is around 162 thousand passengers come and leave the airport every day. Month by month the traffic tends to rise. Gradually, the traffic growth will be an opportunity for Indonesia, but it can be a threat if the traffic growth is not handled properly. The purposes of this research are to calculate the true capacity of runway with 2 runways owned by Soekarno-Hatta International airport and predict the traffic growth happened using queue theory and forecasting methods. The result is to shows that slot time perhour has beyond the number of capacity and increasing the amount of traffic would affect the slot time significantly. So runway utilization shows that adding new runway is one of the methods to cope of traffic growth currently.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Adnan Arya Wicaksana AU - Fikri Maulana Effendi AU - Tito Warsito PY - 2017/11 DA - 2017/11 TI - SLOT TIME CAPACITY IN PEAK HOUR AT SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BT - Global Research on Sustainable Transport (GROST 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/grost-17.2018.56 ID - Wicaksana2017/11 ER -